Halo Infinite is back with another free multiplayer story event, Alpha Pack. This is the second story event to come to Halo Infinite since Interference, which took place in May. With the new event, you will be able to unlock 10 cosmetics for free, as long as you participate in the limited-time challenges. Here’s everything you need to know about the Halo Infinity Pack Alpha event.
Alpha Pack Challenges
The Alpha Pack event is live in-game and will only be there until August 1st. During the week and a half of this event, you will have 10 challenges to complete. To complete the challenges, you will need to play Last Spartan Standing. In this mode, you are thrown into a Big Team Battle Map against 12 other players, and you must be the last one standing to win.
Here are the 10 challenges you will need to complete to complete your event pass.
- Vengeance For Vihar – Kill enemy Spartans with a headshot in Last Spartan Standing (3): 300 XP
- Cut Your Teeth – Earn cumulative player score in last Spartan Standing matches (2,500): 300 XP
- Hunt From The Back – Kill enemy Spartans from behind with a melee attack in Last Spartan Standing (1): 300 XP
- To irritate Iratus – Kill enemy Spartans in Last Spartan Standing (10): 300 XP
- Opportunity to improvise – Kill enemy Spartans with a melee attack in Last Spartan Standing (3): 300 XP
- Cut Your Teeth – Earn cumulative player score in last Spartan Standing matches (10,000): 300 XP
- Camber Recon – Complete the last remaining Spartan Standing matches (2): 300 XP
- Cut Your Teeth – Earn cumulative player score in last Spartan Standing matches (5,000): 300 XP
- Vengeance For Vihar – Kill enemy Spartans with a headshot in Last Spartan Standing (5): 300 XP
- Opportunity to improvise – Kill enemy Spartans with a melee attack in Last Spartan Standing (10): 300 XP
Note that these appear to be displayed out of order in-game. As long as you complete them when they are each active in your Challenge Log, you should have no problem collecting all of your free cosmetics.
Alpha Pack Cosmetics
After completing all of these challenges, you will be rewarded with various cosmetics in Halo Infinite. Here’s what you can unlock for completing Halo Infinite’s latest live event challenges:
- Bag Util/Null (Utility)
- Mirror of Athena (visor)
- Tacstar model 2490 (wrist)
- Morrigan (Helmet)
- Mod-P CBRN (helmet mount)
- UA/CMA SN 5 Type 11 (left shoulder pad)
- UA/CMA SN 5 Type 11 (right shoulder pad)
- Sapphire Gray (Armor Coating)
- Fire Gunmetal (weapon skin)
- Trapmaster card (armor effect)
So, as long as you play Last Spartan Standing, you will be able to complete all of the challenges listed above. Make sure you finish them all before August 1, because afterwards they’ll be like Sergeant Johnson: missing. Good luck there, Spartan!
For more information on Halo Infinite, check out our story about Halo Infinite testing co-op play. In addition to co-op, mission replay features are also being added in the game now. For now, however, it’s only available to players who are part of the free Halo Insiders program.
GameSpot may earn a commission on retail offers.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you purchase something featured on our site.